What is Microneedling?
Microneedling is an absolutely amazing treatment. It gives you a pretty incredible glow. It works on enlarged skin pores, sagging jowls, eyelids and chin. Anyway, here’s the list. It’s amazing, it’s like a return to youthful skin. You will be absolutely charmed by its impressive results. It is also important to note that mesotherapy is a long-term treatment and offers results that are not only temporary. In addition to being the most effective procedure for skin restoration, Innopen offers several additional benefits such as
– toned and plumped skin
– an even and radiant complexion
– a more harmonious remodeling of the face
– a decrease in wrinkles and fine lines
– a decrease in pigmentation spots
– a remarkable reduction of stretch marks, scars, acne marks, burns
– cellulite and the size of the pores (ostiums) of the skin.
– a noticeable improvement of dilated blood vessels (couperose)
– a slowing down of hair loss and a significant increase in hair density.
In addition, it is the most effective method of transdermal administration of cosmeceutical products.
The older we get, the more we find ourselves with a deepening face and the wrinkles and fine lines that begin to form. When we promote the tissue regeneration process of microneedling with Innopen, we smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, improve the skin’s texture while restoring harmony and balance to the face’s volume, which really gives a fabulous glow. Microneedling with Innopen is very effective. It is the favorite of many celebrities and the treatment of choice for nasolabial folds, crow’s feet, facial contours, expression lines, wrinkles on the forehead, neck, décolleté and especially around the mouth.
Microneedling can be performed on other parts of your body such as your back.
Book a consultation today for more information!
Register now and get 5% Off
Be the first to know about our exclusive offers, our new treatments and products. Learn more about the health of your body & skin!